My parents gifted me with a lovely pair of snowshoes for Christmas this year. Loving them. Now that I have moved back up to Northern Canada, I have felt the need to embrace its winter activities (a needed thing since winter lasts 6+ months up here).
Feeling well enough today in the battle with the cold I have, I went out for a good hour and half romp in the woods. Besides the cold, it sure is beautiful.
1. Jeffrey Cambpell Coltrane – Shopakira.com was having 20% off till the end of Tonight. Mine!
2. Listen Flavor Bat Knit – Amazing shirt. Wish I could have ordered it in lavender, but black is still amazing. CdJapan.co.jp
3. Listen Flavor Wet ‘n’ Glossy knit – Couldn’t get the previous in lavender, but I could with this one.
I am obsessed with lavender shades right now. I am also ordering a lavender skirt from Milklim, besides two other items.
Not so much a Christmas Wishlist, as it is a Wardrobe Wishlist. After Christmas is over then I can afford to purchase stuff for me again! Whoo!
- Sheer skirt with slide slits – Zara.
- Maroon sheer dress with studded collar – Goldie at Topshop.
- London School of Sorcery pullover – Orphan Arms.
- Slimline blazer – Topshop.
- Coltrane boot – Jeffrey Campbell.
- Night by Night necklace – Thisistransition.com
- Damsel in Cat Fabric – Jeffrey Campbel @ Eilatan.
- 2AM flatform boots – TBA @ Solestruck
- Delirious Triangle Bralet & Panties – Eberjey @ Shopbop.
Now to save up.
Nothing makes the cold winter seem shorter than lovely things in the mail.
I have been lusting over the Nightwalker by Jeffrey Campbell for quite some time. Had a coupon for Eilatan, so it was hard to resist.
The spiked headband is another thing I have wanted for quite some time. A lovely user on Etsy provided me with it.